I actually made this the other day but have been lazy about posting it~ I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out! It's a charm I made from the squirrel illustration i did a few weeks back, and Shrinky Dinks! Yes, they still make that stuff, I love it XD


So, a shot of my computer!

Since I don't have a printer, I placed tracing paper over my monitor and traced the image. Then I put the Shrinky-Dink plastic over the paper and traced it with Sharpie.

Then I cut it out! DUH. Sharpie for size reference pre-baking~

Then I stuck it in the toaster oven and it shrunk. Like it's supposed to do :D But since it was kinda large it was difficult to come out flat, so it's a little warped... Looks pretty nice though, eh?

Added on a chain and stuck it on my phone. Now I have moreannoying crap to get stuck in my hair cute things on my cell ^___^
The end!


So, a shot of my computer!

Since I don't have a printer, I placed tracing paper over my monitor and traced the image. Then I put the Shrinky-Dink plastic over the paper and traced it with Sharpie.

Then I cut it out! DUH. Sharpie for size reference pre-baking~

Then I stuck it in the toaster oven and it shrunk. Like it's supposed to do :D But since it was kinda large it was difficult to come out flat, so it's a little warped... Looks pretty nice though, eh?

Added on a chain and stuck it on my phone. Now I have more
The end!
(no subject)
Date: 2008-03-21 02:48 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-03-21 03:18 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-03-21 04:33 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-03-21 06:57 pm (UTC)That would be sooo awesome! :D
The squirrel is very cute!
(no subject)
Date: 2008-03-21 11:28 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-03-22 02:31 am (UTC)